- Nine: I think I was in love once.
- Ten: Really? What was her name?
- Nine: Her name was Rose.
- Ten: Doctor, we all love Rose.
- Nine: I love Rose because she's fantastic. She always knew just what to say and she made me better.
- Ten: Oh, yes! Rose was brilliant. All soft and warm and clever and so very human.
- Eleven: I love River!
- Nine: ...
- Ten: ...
- Eleven: I love Clara!
- Ten: Doctor, are you just looking at girls in the universe and saying that you love them?
- Eleven: I love... fez.
- Ten: Do you really love fez, or are you just saying that because you saw it?
- Eleven: I - I love fez! I love fez.
In the moments before she dies, a woman whose hair used to be bright ginger is visited by a man in a bowtie. She does not know who he is and thinks about giving him a piece of her mind till he moves forward and presses his fingertips to her temple. Memories flood her mind. People and planets and places she had saved alongside a long streak of nothing rush back to her. She remembers being the most important woman in creation. Then with a smile on her face Donna Noble closes her eyes and sleeps forevermore. The Doctor simply looks on with tears in his eyes as his best friend leaves this world with the only gift he could give her.
Watched the Doctor Who Series 7 finale….ALL MY CREYS!!!
But seriously, can we all just what the fuck at John Hurt being introduced as the Doctor!? Once it got towards the end, I called the thing with Clara, but John Hurt blind sided me like I don’t even know what.
My theory, he has something to do with the Valyard. The Valyard is from old who (6th Doctor) and he is all that is bad about the Doctor put into one being by the timelords themselves. He gets created in the Doctor’s future, between the 12th and 13th incarnations of the Doctor. I’m not saying that John Hurt IS the Valyard. Maybe, but I don’t really think so. But because the Great Intelligence did mention the Valyard, he may be coming back. My best guess is that John Hurt will be the 13th and final Doctor and that he will have to be the one to defeat the Valyard. And maybe, just maybe, he’s going to have to do something horrible to do it.
TOMORROW IS THE 23RD OF NOVEMBER ISN’T IT?